Managed Security Services
In most instances security requires resource and expertise to obtain the maximum return from its investment. Ironically in most organisations, such resource and expertise can not be spared; the effect is a compromised investment.
The ability to subcontract or “Out Task” is
one resolution to the problem, below are just some of the
services to maximise the return on IT security investment.
Managed Technology Services
Complete or partially out-tasked administration
- Email Security –anti virus, content control, staff
usage, spam, encryption, attachment control and
- Web Security – Enabling staff to use the web safely
and productively: securing against virus, spyware, adware
and other malicious based web code whilst ensuring access
of web site and download controls are effective and
- Perimeter Security – Continual and proactively
monitoring of firewall and/or intrusion detection (IDS/IPS)
events for malicious activity with 24/7/365 alert and
The ability to delegate good industry practices
- System Configuration & Policy Reporting – monthly
produced reports against new exploitable conditions
and compliance with advocated security policy’s. Producing
summary and detailed prioritised action reports for
- Security Advisory Service – The regular presence and
resource of a security professional to aid in the administration and management of the IT security system.
- Penetration and validation – Undertaking regular and
detailed penetration testing services to verify safeguards
and suitability of defences.